Verification of permits, licenses, and accounts - Not all programs can be verified.
Verify the following permits, licenses, and accounts
- Alcoholic Beverage Tax
- Cigarette or Tobacco Product (distributor, manufacturer, wholesaler, internet or out-of-state purchaser)
- Cigarette and Tobacco Licenses
- Covered Electronic Waste Recycling Fee
- Fuel Trip permit
- Fuel taxes (diesel, motor vehicle, jet fuel, alternative use fuels)
- International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA)
- Sales and Use Tax
- Underground Storage Tank Maintenance fee
Verify a Manufacturer Battery Fee Account
Manufacturer Battery Fee account verification is available to help you determine if a manufacturer is registered with the CDTFA.
In order to perform basic maintenance on the CDTFA website, the system will be unavailable for Online Services access from Sunday at 7:00 p.m. to Monday at 5:00 a.m., Pacific Time.